Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I'm Watching Fresh Off The Boat

Started by Anonymous, March 10, 2015, 11:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"pretty lame show

It is based on Eddie Huang's life.

Renee

What do you expect? It's a show about Asians.

How do you make an Asian funny?......The only way I know is to put them behind the wheel of a car.  ac_toofunny

Just jokes, Shen.....Have some chicken. ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

How do you make an Asian funny?......The only way I know is to put them behind the wheel of a car.  ac_toofunny

What's the flattest surface to iron your jeans on?   A white girl's ass!

What do you call it when a white man dancing has a seizure? An improvement.

How many white men does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, white men will screw anything.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

What's the flattest surface to iron your jeans on?   A white girl's ass!

What do you call it when a white man dancing has a seizure? An improvement.

How many white men does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, white men will screw anything.

I have to take issue with that first one. You've never seem my ass, flat it certainty ain't.  ac_toofunny

here's few for you Shen:

Q: What do you get when you cross a Chinese and a Mexican man?

A: A car thief who can't drive!

Q: What's the problem with an Asian pet store?

A: There's always a kitchen in the back

And here is one especially for you my little yellow friend:

I was at my bank today waiting in a short line. There was just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady, who was trying to exchange yen for dollars. It was obvious she was a little irritated. She asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla of yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?" The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations." The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too!
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

My fave.....

What does a white woman and a tampon have in common? They're both stuck up cunts. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

This thread has taken an unusual turn.

ac_wot

ghost

I think the show is actually kinda cute. Not super funny, but I like the mother and the grandmother.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"I think the show is actually kinda cute. Not super funny, but I like the mother and the grandmother.

Yes, I agree ghost..

Some of the characters I like, but the writers have not made the episodes super funny.

Green_Hornet

Yeah right.

Only a non-Asian fake like you Shen Li who uses a racist offensive slur in your signature would say it is lame.

Fresh Off the Boat is likely to be renewed for a second season.

http://i58.tinypic.com/eh11dc.jpg">

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/03/03/abc-predictions-secrets-lies-starts-as-a-toss-up-to-be-canceled-or-renewed/367273/">http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/0 ... ed/367273/">http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/03/03/abc-predictions-secrets-lies-starts-as-a-toss-up-to-be-canceled-or-renewed/367273/

Gary Oak

That show makes Chinese look like victims of racism and whites as the racists. The opposite is true.

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Gary Oak"That show makes Chinese look like victims of racism and whites as the racists. The opposite is true.

And look who is making that comment.  The resident racist cyberbully nutcase Gary Oak who thinks all Canadian Chinese are spies for the Chinese government and thinks that all Canadian Chinese pledge an oath FAN QING FU MING.  What a moron.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"That show makes Chinese look like victims of racism and whites as the racists. The opposite is true.

And look who is making that comment.  The resident racist cyberbully nutcase Gary Oak who thinks all Canadian Chinese are spies for the Chinese government and thinks that all Canadian Chinese pledge an oath FAN QING FU MING.  What a moron.

Our resident virgin wingnut makes his bucktoothed presence known. Did you miss me hornydung? ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Our resident virgin wingnut makes his bucktoothed presence known. Did you miss me hornydung? ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Hey Gary Oak, your continuous cyberbullying with your racist slur just reinforces that you are really fucked in the head, racist conspiracy theory cyberbullingnutcase. ac_drinks ac_flower ac_lmfao ac_dance ac_hithere

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Our resident virgin wingnut makes his bucktoothed presence known. Did you miss me hornydung? ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Hey Gary Oak, your continuous cyberbullying with your racist slur just reinforces that you are really fucked in the head, racist conspiracy theory cyberbullingnutcase. ac_drinks ac_flower ac_lmfao ac_dance ac_hithere

You should give Harold Anderson a call about your virginity issues. ac_hithere  ac_drinks  ac_cool